We would love to see you on Wednesday, November 22nd at 5:30pm at the Saint John Arts Centre for our Annual General Meeting!
What is an AGM?
An annual general meeting (AGM) is a meeting of the general membership of an organization. Not a Third Space member yet? Check out our membership section for more info! If the annual fee is a barrier, just let us know!
You do not need to be a member to attend the AGM, but only members are eligible to vote.
What to Expect
At the AGM, we will …
- Tell you all about what Third Space has been up to
- Share our plans for the upcoming year
- Elect new members to the Board of Directors
- Answer your questions!
What do board members do?
- Meet approximately once a month to discuss programming and make decisions
- Oversee the work of the Executive Director and provide support, feedback, and guidance to the staff
- Volunteer for committees (fundraising, policy development, THIRD SHIFT, etc!)
Are you an artist, an arts worker, or a member of Saint John’s creative community? We would love to have you join our volunteer Board of Directors. We are seeking to fill various executive positions on the Board. Details to come!
Are you interested in self-nominating for one of the board positions? Are you wondering: How do you self-nominate? What is the election process? What are the board’s duties?
If you would like to put your name forward, please send us an email at email@example.com so we can let you know how the process works.
Come to one of our election info sessions!
- Thursday, November 16th, 7pm-8pm on Zoom
- Saturday, November 18th, 11am-12pm on Zoom
*Meeting ID 862 059 1126