We would love to see you on Wednesday, November 23rd at 5:30pm at the Saint John Arts Centre for our annual General meeting!
What is an AGM?
An annual general meeting (AGM) is a meeting of the general membership of an organization. Not a Third Space member yet? Check out our membership section for more info! If the annual fee is a barrier, just let us know ?
You do not need to be a member to attend the AGM, but only members are eligible to vote.
What to Expect
At the AGM, we will …
- Tell you all about what Third Space has been up to
- Share our plans for the upcoming year
- Elect new members to the Board of Directors
- Answer your questions ?
What do board members do?
- Meet approximately once a month to discuss programming and make decisions
- Oversee the work of the Executive Director and provide support, feedback, and guidance to the staff
- Volunteer for committees (fundraising, policy development, THIRD SHIFT, etc!)
Are you an artist, an arts worker, or a member of Saint John’s creative community? We would love to have you join our volunteer Board of Directors. We are seeking to fill 4 vacant positions on the Board, available roles include Vice-President, Communications Officer, and Members at Large.
Are you interested in self-nominating for one of the board positions? Are you wondering: How do you self-nominate? What is the election process? What are the board’s duties?
If you would like to put your name forward, please send us an email at email@example.com so we can let you know how the process works.
Come to one of our election info sessions!
- Thursday, November 17th, 7pm-8pm on Zoom
- Saturday, November 19th, 11am-12pm on Zoom
*Meeting ID 862 059 1126