We would love to see you on Wednesday, November 24th at 7pm on Zoom for our annual General meeting! Register here! https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0oc-2gqTItH9Bb7PgqHJjYeE8PMOJEb1FX
What is an AGM?
An annual general meeting (AGM) is a meeting of the general membership of an organization. Not a Third Space member yet? Check out www.thirdspacegallery.ca/membership for more info! If the annual fee is a barrier, just let us know 🙂
You do not need to be a member to attend the AGM, but only members are eligible to vote.
What to expect
At the AGM, we will …
- Tell you all about what Third Space has been up to
- Share our plans for the upcoming year
- Elect new members to the Board of Directors
- Answer your questions 🙂
We ask that you register for this Zoom meeting in advance so we can easily communicate with all AGM attendees! After you register you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
What do board members do?
- Meet approximately once a month to discuss programming and make decisions
- Oversee the work of the Executive Director and provide support, feedback, and guidance to the staff
- Volunteer for committees (fundraising, policy development, THIRD SHIFT, etc!)
Are you an artist, an arts worker, or a member of Saint John’s creative community? We would love to have you join our volunteer Board of Directors. We are seeking to fill two vacant positions on the Board, available roles include Treasurer, Communications Officer and Member at Large.
Are you interested in self-nominating for one of the board positions? Are you wondering: How do you self-nominate? What is the election process? What are the board’s duties?
If you would like to put your name forward, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can let you know how the process works.
Come to one of our election info sessions!
- Thursday, November 18th, 7pm-8pm on Zoom
- Saturday, November 20th, 11am-12pm on Zoom
*Meeting ID 862 059 1126